Tuesday, December 11, 2012
In Christ Alone Is a Wonderful Song to Play on the Recorder!!!!!!
At school I have recorder class. One day I found out how to play In Christ Alone, so my mom said I should give a note to every one in the class with the music in the note. Today (12-11-12) my class will be playing it for our recorder teacher for an early Christmas present. I know, It sounds a little early, but I gave the class two whole months to practice it and they're looking forward to doing that. The night I gave the music out, my two friends practiced it until they knew it by heart. the next morning they had it memorized by heart. Now we will be able to play it as a class for our recorder teacher. It will be fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you have fun playing?
ReplyDelete