Sunday, December 9, 2012
Christian Schools are Awesome!!!!!!!!
I love my school. The school is a Christian School. We have a chapel where we sing songs and listen to the principal teach us a sermon. I was "born again" (that is what Jesus says when we truly became a Christian) when I was listening to the Easter Sermon. The song "Down the Via Dolorosa" says how Jesus went to the cross and died for our sins. I cried in the song because it was so sad to listen how Jesus had a very hard time after Judas betrayed Him. But the good thing is that three days after Jesus died on the cross......He rose again and He is seated at the right hand of God in Heaven! Isn't that awesome?! I just love to learn about God and teach about Him at school and everywhere else! If you read this and you weren't a Christian, you might want to go to church and be born again. It will make me very happy to see many people in Heaven. Then, I will see how many people in this sinful world were born again. It is fun to be a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment